THE Federal Government has said 144 of 486 intercepted travellers to Abia State have been released.
The coordinator, National Information Centre, Mr Mike Omeri, disclosed this on Wednesday, while briefing the press on the current security situation in the country.
He said one of the suspects connected with Boko Haram had been named and investigation was ongoing to unravel the circumstances.
Speaking on the alleged abduction of the 60 women and children in Borno, last week, Omeri objected, adding that nothing on the ground could prove it.
“Our findings also corroborated the position of the Borno State government, as conveyed by Governor Kashim Shettima, who said that there are no sufficient facts on the alleged abduction of 60 persons.”
Posted From iProdigy Group Nigeria(Dabibi Ori-ibim’s Blog).
BBM Pin: 75BA8BA6
Send Your Stories,Reports And Breaking News To email@example.com